oh hey.

It's easier to say that you don't care Than to admit that you're hurt.

7.29.2010

routine.

Routine-

Same thing everyday
it’s one of those routines
wake up, find a way
to uncover what life means.

End the day, make it fast
get through it all alone
we all know that nothing lasts
every problem becomes your own.

Sit in the corner, cry it out
while holding yourself together
don’t tell no one what it’s about
‘cause you know they won’t stay forever.

Stand up, crawl in bed
struggle through the pain
forget what they all said
they left you in the rain.

Say goodbye to everyone
you’re leaving them behind
promise them that you’re done
date at the top and sign.

Walk away and don’t look back
they never cared at all
now company is what you lack
no one will catch you when you fall.

2 comments:

  1. I will. I promised I would and I will...I even wrote that somewhere in one of these blogs or blog comments. I am ALWAYS here for you.

    ReplyDelete