oh hey.

It's easier to say that you don't care Than to admit that you're hurt.

7.26.2010

emiliaa(:


happy birthdaay emiliaa! I can't believe you're finally seventeen! So we've been friends for..how long now?  Let's see. We met in fifth grade when you "found" Maryssa's pencil on the ground. And then there was sixth grade when we were like biffs and Olivia Lawson yelled at you for writing congratulations Bush on the chalkboard of Mrs. Robinson's class. Then there was seventh grade when you tried to push Marisa out of a window(: hahah and you me Karina and Marisa were in the guidance office like every single day for like two weeks in a row. Oh and there was also that time that I screamed at you in Mrs. Ryan's classroom. Good times good times! haha jk. And then there was eighth grade. DRAMA. haha we were friends and you liked this boy and then I ended up "dating" him and then you were mad and then I got mad because you would call him like every day and talk to him for hours. Maybe I was just jealous that it was so easy for you to talk to boys. For you to talk to people in general. It's probably because you're gorgeous and people love talking to you. Moving on to ninth grade we were friends again! And then more drama in tenth grade and then junior year. I feel like all the drama that goes on between us just brings us even more closer than we were before. Or the fact that we're fighting a common enemy...haha that could be a reason too! Alright now not really fighting an enemy...but we're both basically being excluded from a certain group with certain people who for some reason think it's okay to use us as just a last resort or when they're left with no one to talk to. That's seven years. And if you put a two in front of that seven. You get a twenty seven. Twenty seven is the minimum amount of years I want to be friends with you. Twenty seven is also the number of times I wish I could tell you that you were beautiful every single day, because I don't think you know it. And finally, twenty seven, or the twenty seventh, is the day you were born. It's your birthday! Or rather in just under four hours it will be your birthday. But I'm posting this now, so that you can feel beautiful and loved from even before you're birthday ends until tomorrow night when you're birthday ends. And hopefully I can keep you convinced long after that(: I'm extremely glad you were born emilia. Like you have noo idea. You're basically the only one who I can talk to about anything and everything now. You're the only one who I've been able to do that with for awhile now. And we all know how hard it is to find someone who understands everything you're going through and is always there when you need them. One who can make you smile on your worst days and who loves you no matter what you do. One who won't leave. If it weren't for you I don't know where I'd be today, but I guaratee you that I'd be in worse shape than I am now. I thank God every day for giving me such a beautiful, supportive, and amazing best friend!

So today (or tomorrow) is your day emilia. And I hope it's as amazing and wonderful as you are! Thank you for always being there for me, through the rain and the shine(: , and I want you to know that I'll always be there for you. No matter how late in the night it is, or how far away I am, or how big of a fight we are in, you can always call me and I'll be there(:

I love youuuu(:

xoxo,
Jennnn

3 comments:

  1. 3 words say it all: I love you Jenny Boo :) wait thts five words....okay so maybe i needed five words for the full effect but all in all the intent is clear. and same goes for you girlie...whenever you look back over your shoulder, know ill be right there behind you for support, i will not let you fall :)

    here to catch you always,
    Emilia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. im a woman of few words (in response to your gettysburg address length essay) ;) love youuu

    ReplyDelete