oh hey.

It's easier to say that you don't care Than to admit that you're hurt.

7.21.2010

pringles.

So this is my first blog post(:

Today was a beautiful day. It was in the high 80's and the sun was out shining. It was a perfect day for a...game of tennis. At precisely 12:48 in the afternoon, I started to prepare myself to play tennis. I picked up my bright orange drawstring bag, threw my racket and balls inside and pulled it closed. I then proceeded to make a peanut butter sandwich, carefully pulling the crust off when I was finished. Then I left my house to take the five minute walk up to the park.

DUN DUN DUN DUNNNN.

I arrived at the park at exactly 12:59 pm. I went into the tennis courts and began to stretch for the intense game of...tennis. After stretching every muscle from head to toe, I pulled out my racket and did one of those dramatically slow, intimidating strides onto the court. It only took one stride, but that one stride was the most intense stride I've ever taken. I can hear that chinese music that signifies tension playing in the background as I eye my opponents. I serve...and the ball goes over the fence. YES! I do a victory lap around my side of the court. I'm definitely in it to win it.

Alright, so I lost the game. But that's perfectly okay because after being crushed on the court I came home and ate a can of Pringles.

It's chill. My life is legit.

2 comments:

  1. ahaha love you fatty :) im so glad we are both in the club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeshhhh obese clubbbb! whoot whoot(:

    ReplyDelete