oh hey.

It's easier to say that you don't care Than to admit that you're hurt.

7.24.2010

distance.

distance.

the feeling of not being close. the feeling that things around you have gotten so bad that even the ones who once were so close to you can no longer understand. the feeling that youre alone.

I look into the distance
Not knowing what I’ll find
It’s been awhile since things’ve made sense
And I can’t make up my mind

I feel so alone, waiting for things to change
I wait and wait and wait
For things to rearrange
But maybe it’s too late

Too late to change the past
I need to change what’s now
‘Cause forever doesn’t last
And it’s not worth my vow

I need to get away from here
Away from all the pain
Things’ll only get worse I fear
So tell me, why do I remain?

I want to run away
From you and all your shit
I’ve got nothing to say
To you and that I’ll admit

So many things you’ve done
You didn’t even realize
So I need to leave, to run
Before more tears fall from these eyes

It’s getting worse and worse
This is exactly what I need
And I’m leaving now, it’s a first
But my absence you won’t heed

That’s okay, I’ll be alright
As soon as you’re finally, out of my sight.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
& honestly...

2 comments:

  1. awww jenn :( this made me tear upppp :( is everything okay???

    aside from the depressingness of this poem, it was very good. i love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it makes me tear up too:( and honestly idk anymore:( but thanks and i love you too!

    ReplyDelete