oh hey.

It's easier to say that you don't care Than to admit that you're hurt.

8.04.2010

think of me.


The rain streaks down the window
I want to tell you but you already know
The thunder cracks, the lightning lights
I’m so sick and tired of all these fights

Outside it’s foggy, the inside is too
But I know no one could ever replace you
Nothing else is clear, not sure where I’m going
But I can’t go without knowing

Do you still care? Do you still need me?
No you don’t, so why can’t I see?
Why do I care? Why do I need your acceptance?
Why can’t I lean on my own independence?

Oh that’s right, you made me this way
You gave me no choice, I have nothing to say
As my self esteem dropped you turned
Left me alone, my mind to be burned

Can’t take it, with or without you
It hurts to think but I know it’s true
The latter I’ll have to take, but you chose it
So don’t give me anymore of this bullshit

When you’re hurt and lonely
Don’t you dare think of me
You did this, you ran away
And it’ll never ever be okay.

1 comment:

  1. jennifer panek, i am always by your side. the sun will come out tomorrow and you will keep on breathing and little by little, the pieces will come back together and life will be okay. have faith :)

    ReplyDelete